Sanitized T 99-19,Silane quat,cas 41591-87-1
cas no.: 41591-87-1
Active ingredient: Dimethyltetradecyl[3-(trimethoxysilyl)propyl]ammonium chloride (CAS: 41591-87-1)
Other names: tetradecyl dimonium silane; Sanitized T99-19
Sanitized T 99-19 (Silane quat),cas:41591-87-1 by Sanitized is an anti-microbial agent. it is a product with an active ingredient based on a silane quaternary ammonium compound.
The product is characterized by its outstanding chemical, physical, toxicological and ecotoxicological properties.
1. It has a reliable and durable bacteriostatic effect against a large number of gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and some yeasts such as representatives of the Candida group.
2. It is used in textiles for permanent direct contact with the human skin.
3. The active ingredient is free from AOX. Substrates protected with Sanitized T 99-19 (Silane quat),cas:41591-87-1 are noted for their proven, outstanding skin tolerance (OECD 406 and RIPT test).
4. Sanitized T 99-19 (Silane quat),cas:41591-87-1 is supplied as a liquid.
5. It is EPA-registered and BPR-compliant.
6. It is accepted for OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 and bluesign®, classes I-IV.
The recommended dosage level ranges from 0.2 to 1.0%, referring to the dry weight of the treated textile.
7. The shelf life is 12 months.
8. Sanitized T 99-19 (Silane quat),cas:41591-87-1 can be applied on various substrate materials such as glass, textile, metal and PU foams with many different technologies.
Benefits of Sanitized T 99-19 (Silane quat),cas:41591-87-1:
High quality, innovative product for high-performance textiles
Low application costs
Ease of application in the usual textile application processes
Acts indirectly against dust mites
Outstanding durability and effectiveness on all fibers
Readily combined with many textile effects
Also available with markers for the highest demands in the supply chain
Effectiveness against a broad spectrum of bacteria.